This is includes the pattern or knitting very own tea cosy chook.
- This knitting pattern is designed for a 4-6 cup teapot, with an opening for the spout and handle.
- The pattern is a 2 page printed document and is not available as a downloadable pattern.
- The tea cosy is felted upon completion so that the head stands up and the body is moulded around the shape of the teapot.
- The pattern was designed by Barbara Joyce and inspired by Lorraine Dunbar’s initiative for raising funds for cancer research.
- Knit a tea cosy for this competition and go to www.teacosycompetition.blogspot.com.au for further information.