This is a ready made kit, which includes the pattern for knitting a tea cosy chook and the materials so that you can get started straight away.
- 1 x 50g ball of Australian brushed alpaca wool and a little yellow wool for the beak. This wool is perfectly suited for the felting process. You can email me you colour preference when you complete your order (browns, black, earthy reds, pinks, lavender, blues, rose grey)
- A 2 page printed pattern. This is not available as a downloadable pattern,
- You will also be provided with an information sheet
- Total cost: $25.00 includes postage and handling via regular post within Australia
- The pattern was designed by Barbara Joyce and inspired by Lorraine Dunbar’s initiative for raising funds for cancer research.
- There is also a tea cosy competition you can enter here www.teacosycompetition.blogspot.com.au